Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sleep, what a wonderful thing

Thought of the day... “Give your stress wings and let it fly away.” -Terri Guillemets

Well... I’d love to find a way to give my stress wings. Clearly Terri Guillemets didn’t have my day job. I’m the only one who does what I do at my company and... well... it is often quite nice but other times ... it can very ....Very .... VERY stressful.

Where can I find those wings?

I worked 30 hours in two days... with 4 hours of sleep... got a migraine that lasted all day... can’t come up with a more in-depth topic for today... I’m writing this while I eat my breakfast... oh.... it is lunch time... whatever...

I call this photo I’m Melting (another one of my Lost in Color photos)... it was me last night... I melted when I went to bed... ahhhh.... sleep... it’s a wonderful thing... then went back to bed after I took The Offspring to school... ahhhhh....

I%27mMelting-2010-05-25-11-53.jpg

I feel much better now... YIPPEE! and well, I’m done with my cereal... back to work...

7 comments:

RS said...

Ahh, the glamor of being the sole point of contact! Can't say I miss those days! ;)

Stef at Too Much To Do So Little Time.com said...

Yeah, single POC is fun. :) (yes, I'm smiling right now...)

Anonymous said...

Do you work from home, or were you eating breakfast at work?

Stef at Too Much To Do So Little Time.com said...

It depends on the day - the last several days I've been WFH (working from home) because of the time I've been spending and The Offsprings games (less time to travel, therefore away from working).

I work in IT and my job does not require that I be in the office 100% of the time. I also have flexible schedule and great boss so I can WFH when I need to.

Some days I do eat breakfast at work... if I'm running late.

Anonymous said...

Lucky duck! A lot of my friends are in IT and work from home and my fiance is in IT... some of his stuff he could do that way, although not all... me, my job keeps me to my desk.

Stef at Too Much To Do So Little Time.com said...

It is one of the really nice things about my company. Especially since I'm the only one of my kind, so sometimes I have really long days....

Anonymous said...

I had a job once where I was one of 2 people who did the job, it was a pain to get off (vacations days or even just an hour or 2)... I hated that. My boss (later bosses) were difficult to work with though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails