Monday, July 19, 2010

Poor Offspring, Part 2

Thought of the Day...In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired. ~Author Unknown

On Friday, I took The Offspring to the doctor... after being poked, prodded and X-rayed... we found out that she had early pneumonia. UGH!

...Her fever reached 103.2 on Saturday... her cough was worse... DOUBLE UGH! As a mom, I felt helpless...

...Sunday her temp stayed high... coughing and coughing... not able to sleep... again, I felt helpless...

Today, her temp is coming down and cough is still around, but there is a little light at the end of the tunnel...

...and I don’t feel quite so helpless... until she starts coughing again... then my heart aches...

Get well, SOON, Offspring!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she does get better. I think I might be catching it from her... haha. Actually I've been fighting something now for going on 3 weeks. Last week i thought I had it fought, this week, it's back.

Stef at Too Much To Do So Little Time.com said...

Oh... I hope you don't get this... it'd be interesting given we're in different parts of the country. ;)

Anonymous said...

well whatever it is, I wish it would go away!

Stef at Too Much To Do So Little Time.com said...

The Offspring is right there with you!

The Offspring said...

Thanks for the tribute. :) I am getting better slowly but surely...

Related Posts with Thumbnails