Thursday, June 24, 2010

Need a vacation

Thought of the Day...Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle

You’ve heard me whine about my long days at work... well... last night I worked until 5:30AM this morning! I am an IDIOT! (no smart aleck comments, Rafael or Chris!)

I had planned on taking today off, but have been working since noon... (it’s almost 5pm now)... Am taking tomorrow off...

I need a vacation... I plan on taking a few days off - my garden needs tending, house needs cleaning... I need to get caught up on my FlyBaby BabySteps... I need sleep!!!

Maybe it’s just like Milton Berle said... so I guess I need to laugh... feel free to post a comment to make me laugh (Please keep it clean, my mom and The Offspring and her friends read this...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duck walks into a pharamcy, asks the pharmacist, Got any nails? The pharmacist says no we are a pharmacy we don't sell nails. Duck leaves

Next day Duck walks into the pharmacy, asks the pharmacist, Got any nails? The pharmacist says no I told you yesterday we don't sell nails. Duck leaves.

Next day Duck walks into the pharmacy, asks the pharmacist, got any nails? The pharmacist says NO, I told you yesterday and if you come in here asking me tomorrow I'll nail your feet to the floor.

Next day, Duck walks into the pharmacy, asks the pharmacist, Got a hammer? Pharmacist yells NO I we are a pharmacy. Duck says good got any nails:)

make you laugh?? I at least tried :) Happy sleeping tonight!!!

Stef at Too Much To Do So Little Time.com said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's the corniest joke I know but I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails